Protecting What Matters Most
At the core of our corporate culture is a firm commitment to providing our employees, clients, subcontractors, vendors and other colleagues a workplace free of recognized hazards. No matter how pressing our project goals or business objectives may be, we believe in putting people first, without exception. From our perspective, safety is more than a commitment — it’s a moral obligation.
Safety Strategies for Success
Lauren understands that the success of a project — and our organization as a whole — relies heavily on the strict implementation of our safety and training programs. The following initiatives represent just a few of the ways Lauren is fulfilling our commitment to our clients and employees to safely deliver cost-effective, quality work:
- Safety training and education for all craft workers
- Safety Supervisor Responsibility Program (SSRP)
- Advanced Supervisor Safety And Leadership Training (ASSALT) designed for General Foremen and Superintendents
- “Forward looking” accountability at all levels of management
- Safety recognition
- Focused attention on safety leading indicators
As a result of our safety initiatives and performance, Lauren has received numerous regional and national awards for excellence in safety. We’ve even had the distinction of receiving the Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Pinnacle Award for Safety Excellence for three consecutive years. This prestigious award, given by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), recognizes organizations that employ effective safety practices on the jobsite.