Great fabricators do much more than transform basic materials into usable parts and pieces. They also take ownership of your deadlines and specifications to elevate the success of your project. Our fabrication team supports the business goals of our clients by providing full-service design and production of:
- Pipe Fabrication
- Pressure Vessels
- Module Fabrication
We鈥檝e been in the fabrication business for more than 30 years, consistently delivering the quality and expertise that has helped to establish lasting relationships with many clients. With multiple craft disciplines and 150,000 total square feet of covered fabrication space, Lauren has the resources and expertise to custom-build to your specific project requirements.
Our fabrication team is experienced with many different types of materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, hastelloy, chrome-moly, and other specialty alloys. Lauren provides:
- Stress Relieving
- Bar Code Scanning
- Computerized Scheduling and Tracking
- Computerized Material Control
We work under our in-house quality and safety programs and maintain A, PP, U, R and S code stamps.
- 30,000-square-foot Abilene facility
- 20 overhead cranes, paint booth: road, rail and water access
- 60,000 diameter inches of pipe spools per month
- ASME pressure vessels up to 40T and 10-foot diameter